The following accessibility features are present in the Free Bet Calculator :-
- All pages adhere to the HTML5 standard, using ‘polyfills’ where necessary to help maximise compatibility and consistency across different browser types.
- A Responsive Design allows the website to adapt to a wide variety of devices and screen sizes.
- All content can be viewed on a screen with a width of 320 pixels or more, without the need for horizontal scrolling.
- An easy to read font is used for all text.
- Contrasting colours are used to make content easier to read.
- The ‘pinch zoom’ feature is enabled for touch-screen devices.
- User-interface controls with large surface areas are used, in order to improve the ease of click and touch activation.
- Site navigation is simple and consistent.
- The site can be navigated using just the keyboard, by pressing [Tab] and [Shift][Tab] to move forwards and backwards respectively, through each item on a page. An item that has been selected in this way can be activated by pressing [Return].
- Numerous WAI-ARIA directives have been included, to make user interface controls and dynamic content more accessible to anyone using assistive technologies.
- Browsers that do not support the use of stylesheets and/or images, or that have this support disabled, can still be used to access all of the Free Bet Calculator content and functionality.
The Free Bet Calculator has been tested using the latest available browser on each of the Operating Systems listed below. Older versions of Internet Explorer and Firefox have also been tested on Microsoft Windows, ensuring the site is still accessible to users of older computers, as long as they are running Windows XP (SP2) or newer.
|Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 & 10||
Internet Explorer 8+
|OS X 10.8 - 10.12||
|Ubuntu 14 - 16||
|Android 2 - 7||
|iOS 6 - 10||
In addition to the above, both of the Old Bet Calculators are also compatible with Internet Explorer 6 and 7, but since Microsoft no longer supports Internet Explorer 6, 7, 8 or 10 on any desktop version of Windows, and only supports Internet Explorer 9 on Windows Vista, a more modern browser should be used for security reasons.